We are looking for a talented 3D Artist to join the core game development team.
This person will contribute in creation of various objects and elements such as architectural elements and environment props, vehicles, devices, character equipment and more. The right candidate has the passion in creating game- art and is able to produce stunning, high quality and efficient AAA game content.
- Modeling, texturing and implementation of real-time 3D assets.
- Contributing to the references, concepts, and art direction, while also having the initiative to take the work further independently.
- Participating in design choices and communicate with other artists, game designers and managers.
- Working closely with the team to ensure that quality is consistent and cohesive.
- 3+ years of experience in AAA game development (PC and/or console)
- Shipped a AAA PC/Console title as a 3D Artist.
- Demonstrated ability in designing and crafting high quality hard-surface art.
- You have the passion to create designs fit for a tactical shooter game.
- You have excellent understanding of form, color and materials.
- You have proficient knowledge of Max, Maya or Modo, MudBox / ZBrush and Photoshop, or equivalent package.
The ideal candidate will also have
- Understanding of industrial and product design
- Good understanding of Unreal Engine.
- Strong traditional art skills such as painting, drawing or sculpting.
- Interest and understanding of military aesthetics and designs.
- Proficiency in Substance Painter / Designer.
Why should you join Redhill Games?
- We have a great team of passionate game developers so you will not be alone!
- We value character – we are all different but have a common purpose. We respect each other’s talent and contribution.
- We are very international – in the team we already have representatives of 17 countries!
- We speak the same language – Yes, it’s English! Among other languages we have Finnish, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese and Greek.
- We love, play and develop games – you will always have someone to play with!
- Our office is conveniently located downtown Helsinki, with tons of options for transportation, shops and restaurants all within reach.
- If Finland is not your base, we will help you relocate and you will get to love the country of Moomins, Santa and coffee!
- Last but not least – we offer competitive compensation and good benefits!
You feeling it?
Just press the little red button below to send us e-mail (email@example.com). Tell us a bit about yourself and don’t forget to include a link to your portfolio and your CV/LinkedIn! We would love to know more about you.