We are looking for a highly talented and experienced Animator to join the game development team where this person will be helping to create in-game animations with the highest quality standards using keyframe as well as mocap techniques.
- Working in close collaboration throughout different departments to assure implementation of animations within game engine.
- Creating key frame animation as well as working with motion capture data for in-game assets while following the given style guide.
- Character skinning in Maya
- Creating Unreal Engine animation blueprints and components.
- Ensuring timely completion of animation commitments at the desired quality bar.
- Partnering with designers, programmers and other departments involved.
- 5+ years of experience in game development (PC and/or console)
- Excellent knowledge of Maya
- Good knowledge of Unreal Engine animation blueprinting
- Ability to create fluid, smooth, realistic animations
- Good understanding and experience in gameplay animation
- Good knowledge of human and animal anatomy and movement, body language and the mechanics of expression of emotion.
The ideal candidate will also have
- Interest in animating both organic and mechanical systems.
- Skills in writing Maya python scripts
Why should you join Redhill Games?
- We have a great team of passionate game developers so you will not be alone!
- We value character – we are all different but have a common purpose. We respect each other’s talent and contribution.
- We are very international – in the team we already have representatives of 17 countries!
- We speak the same language – Yes, it’s English! Among other languages we have Finnish, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese and Greek.
- We love, play and develop games – you will always have someone to play with!
- Our office is conveniently located downtown Helsinki, with tons of options for transportation, shops and restaurants all within reach.
- If Finland is not your base, we will help you relocate and you will get to love the country of Moomins, Santa and coffee!
- Last but not least – we offer competitive compensation and good benefits!
You feeling it?
Just press the little red button below to send us e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Tell us a bit about yourself and don’t forget to include your portfolio and CV/LinkedIn! We would love to know more about you.