We are looking for an Automation Test engineer to join the core game development team. You will be designing, implementing and executing test scripts as well as supporting all testing efforts for our upcoming Tactical PC Shooter to bring the game from the hands of developers to the millions of players out there.
- Design, implement and execute automated test scripts
- Prepare test specification according to software requirements
- Plan and execute against functional requirements including systems integration, regression and performance testing
- Troubleshoot complex software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality standards for the game
- Prepare reports and documentation updates
- Identify and record bugs
- 3+ years of experience writing automated tests and operating/managing automation frameworks
- Strong knowledge of software testing methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience with programming languages like C# and Python
- Strong understanding of game/software development cycles
- Familiarity with bug tracking software like Jira
- Experience in diagnosing, reporting, tracking and resolving issues
- Great communication and analytical skills
- Fluency in English
The ideal candidate will also have
- Experience with UE4
- Experience with running games as a service
- Experience with distributed version control systems (Plastic, Git, Mercurial)
- Experience with Linux command-line and Linux OS family
- Experience testing web services (SOAP, REST)
Why should you join Redhill Games?
- We have a great team of passionate game developers so you will not be alone!
- We value character – we are all different but have a common purpose. We respect each other’s talent and contribution.
- We are very international – in the team we already have representatives of 12 countries!
- We speak the same language – Yes, it’s English! Among other languages we have Finnish, Swedish, Russian, Czech, French, Portuguese, Vietnamese, Hindi, Arabic, Slovak, German, Hebrew and Greek
- We love, play and develop games – you will always have someone to play with!
- Our office is conveniently located downtown Helsinki, with tons of options for transportation, shops and restaurants all within reach.
- If Finland is not your base, we will help you relocate and you will get to love the country of Moomins, Santa and coffee!
- Last but not least – we offer competitive compensation and good benefits!
You feeling it?
Just press the little red button below to send us e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Tell us a bit about yourself and don’t forget to include a link to your portfolio and your CV/LinkedIn! We would love to know more about you.