Are you hungry to jump into a new, global role in gaming? We are looking for an experienced digital marketer to join our growing marketing team. Equipped with keen eye for analytics and performance, you’ll be a key player in seeking growth in both in established and new channels.
- Taking on day to day digital marketing, from ideation to reporting
- Planning and owning roadmap for the digital marketing activities
- Own and develop game presences, let it be website or Steam-page
- Build and maintain attribution across all relevant touchpoints
- Manage relationships with external partners and vendors
- Seeking new channels for growth when applicable
- 3-4 years in similar role, either in agency or client side
- Experience with global brands
- Experience in digital marketing channels
- Strong understanding of Google- and Facebook’s ecosystem, including day-to-day campaign management
- Experience with attributing traffic and building dashboards
- Strong interest towards working with PC games
- Able to contribute to day-to-day efforts
- A people person, who can charm not only with experience and knowledge, but also with their personality
The ideal candidate will also have
- Bonus points for being an avid PC gamer
- Super bonus points if you’ve previously worked in games
- Production experience working on video shoots for social content, as well as long-form video for digital
- A passionate and organized self-starter, who doesn’t accept the status quo, but always seeks to improve and automate workflows in order to increase performance.
Why should you join Redhill Games?
- We have a great team of passionate game developers so you will not be alone!
- We value character – we are all different but have a common purpose. We respect each other’s talent and contribution.
- We are very international – in the team we already have representatives of 19 countries!
- We speak the same language – Yes, it’s English! Among other languages we have Finnish, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese and Greek.
- We love, play and develop games – you will always have someone to play with!
- Our office is conveniently located downtown Helsinki, with tons of options for transportation, shops and restaurants all within reach.
- Last but not least – we offer competitive compensation and good benefits!
You feeling it?
Just press the little red button below to send us e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Tell us a bit about yourself and don’t forget to include your CV/LinkedIn! We would love to know more about you.