We are looking for a Generalist Programmer to join our core game development team in Helsinki, Finland to work on our first title – Nine to Five.
As a Generalist Programmer, you will be working in different teams on a variety of features and systems, ranging from gameplay features to tools, from UI to optimizing runtime performance. You pitch in to help where help is needed. You will have a lot of say in how things work and how they are developed and maintained.
- Work on various game and engine systems, game features, tools etc.
- Help in performance optimization
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Proficient in C++
- Self-motivated and proactive with a dedication to improving your craft
- At least basic knowledge of Unreal Engine 4
- Has worked in cross-discipline teams with artists and designers
The ideal candidate will also have
- Worked on real-time multiplayer games
- Shipped a game or two
- Has worked on PC and/or console shooters
Why should you join Redhill Games?
- We don’t make a lot of noise about it but, Redhill Games is one of the most promising game start-ups to come out of Europe lately; it has proven leadership, an all-star development team and solid financial backing.
- We have a great team of passionate game developers so you will not be alone!
- We value character – we are all different but have a common purpose. We respect each other’s talent and contribution.
- We’re all adults and have a life too. Need to work remote on occasion? Sick kid? Not a problem, we’ll figure it out.
- We are very international – in the team we already have representatives of 19 countries!
- We speak the same language – Yes, it’s English! Among other languages we have Finnish, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese and Greek.
- We love, play and develop games – you will always have someone to play with!
- Our office is conveniently located downtown Helsinki, with tons of options for transportation, shops and restaurants all within reach.
- If Finland or Cyprus are not your base, we will help you relocate and you will get to love the Northern or Southern country as we do!
- Last but not least – we offer competitive compensation and good benefits!
You feeling it?
Just press the little red button below to send us e-mail (email@example.com). Tell us a bit about yourself and don’t forget to include your CV/LinkedIn! We would love to know more about you.