We are looking for a passionate marketing professional with a released PC/console game or two under the belt to take on the role of Head of Marketing working within the core development team in Helsinki or Nicosia.
In this role you will be responsible for shaping the company marketing strategy and developing brand strategy for the game(s), partnering with development on the product roadmaps, driving always-on live services, and guiding cross-functional marketing efforts globally.
- Creating strategies and marketing roadmaps for the company and title(s) of Redhill Games.
- Working together with the leadership team to create the overall publishing strategy for the company titles.
- Setting brand strategies, target audience, positioning, and game(s) key performance indicators
- Developing the brands and create the go-to-market plans for the upcoming non-launched title(s).
- Leading marketing collaboration framework process that evaluates metrics, flags opportunities / risks and drives team to solutions that foster positive player relationships
- Acting as the audience’s advocate and help to inform design decisions and the roadmap of the game
- Overseeing and driving activities in PR, UA, Player Experience (Community & Support), BI, online and offline marketing
- Regularly partnering, presenting and reporting to studio leadership and stakeholders on marketing strategies, plans, and findings
- Owning the marketing budget and ROI, making the most of the available resources
- Owning and developing partnerships with the relevant partners/vendors and communication and promotion channels
- 7+ of as a marketing professional for a gaming or entertainment brand or similar experience as a dedicated account director at a Creative Agency with gaming client experience
- Strong brand management knowledge in product marketing for a globally well-known brand.
- Experience in all major areas of marketing, including online and offline, brand and product marketing, search, CRM, social media, performance marketing and PR
- Hands-on experience with measuring the effect from different advertisements—ROI, retention, in-game audience behavior.
- Analytics experience, including audience surveys and segmentation, then applying the results into real marketing experience.
- Pioneering approach to marketing practices and tools capitalizing on evolution in industry trends and customer expectations.
- Excellent creative writing, documentation and editing skills
- Proven written and verbal communication skills, effective collaboration and negotiation skills, who enjoys group projects
- Self-motivation, strong initiative and enthusiasm coupled with diplomatic and negotiation skills
- Experience in building, developing & leading small teams
- Redhill Games is a startup, you can both plan and execute. You are hungry and happy to get hands dirty, not being just a manager
The ideal candidate will also have
- Deep understanding of F2P games’ launch strategy, live operations and marketing’s role in it.
- Ability to build detailed weekly/monthly reports and executive reports in Tableau.
- Comfortable on stage and in front of the camera
- Experience working with licensors / licensees
- Degree in Marketing, Media or related fields
Why should you join Redhill Games?
- We have a great team of passionate game developers so you will not be alone!
- We value character – we are all different but have a common purpose. We respect each other’s talent and contribution.
- We are very international – in the team we already have representatives of 15 countries!
- We speak the same language – Yes, it’s English! Among other languages we have Finnish, Swedish, Russian, Czech, French, Portuguese, Vietnamese, Hindi, Arabic, Slovak, Hebrew, Ukrainian, Dutch, Bulgarian and Greek.
- We love, play and develop games – you will always have someone to play with!
- Our office is conveniently located downtown Helsinki, with tons of options for transportation, shops and restaurants all within reach.
- If Finland or Cyprus are not your base, we will help you relocate and you will get to love the Northern or Southern country as we do!
- Last but not least – we offer competitive compensation and good benefits!
You feeling it?
Just press the little red button below to send us e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Tell us a bit about yourself and don’t forget to include your CV/LinkedIn! We would love to know more about you.