We are looking for a Lead Audio Designer to join the core game development team of Nine to Five.
You will be working with the audio team on polishing current and setting, creating & polishing the future vision and style for the unique audio and music experience of the FPS games and leading the audio team in implement the vision.
- Together with the team, defining vision and style of the unique audio and music environment of the game.
- Hands-on working with the team on the style and feel of the game.
- Leading the audio team and providing support for the team on developing their skills on professional level where possible.
- Together with the team building and managing the sound FX libraries.
- Scheduling and running various recording sessions, varying from realistic and physical to fictional and descriptive sounds.
- Hands on authoring and integrating sounds into the game, polishing and optimizing the content.
- Shipped at least 2 PC or Console game in the audio designer role
- Shipped at least 1 PC or Console game in the Lead Audio Designer or Audio Director role
- 7+ years of experience in game audio
- 3+ years management experience leading teams of creatives
- In-depth knowledge of Wwise and its plugins
- Ability to plan, prepare and manage audio recording sessions, both internally and externally
- Passion and good understanding of weapon sound and effects
- Experience working in game engines and systems
- Experience with working with in game reverbs, audio occlusion etc.
- Experience with interactive music and its implementation
- Experience handling outsourcing for audio and music production
- Working in-house with the team
The ideal candidate will also have
- Shipped at least 1 game on Unreal Engine 3 or 4
- Experience in music composing and recordings
Why should you join Redhill Games?
- We have a great team of passionate game developers so you will not be alone!
- We value character – we are all different but have a common purpose. We respect each other’s talent and contribution.
- We are very international – in the team we already have representatives of 20 countries!
- We speak the same language – Yes, it’s English! Among other languages we have Finnish, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese and Greek.
- We love, play and develop games – you will always have someone to play with!
- Our office is conveniently located downtown Helsinki, with tons of options for transportation, shops and restaurants all within reach.
- If Finland is not your base, we will help you relocate and you will get to love the country of Moomins, Santa and coffee!
- Last but not least – we offer competitive compensation and good benefits!
You feeling it?
Just press the little red button below to send us e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Tell us a bit about yourself and don’t forget to include a link to your portfolio and your CV/LinkedIn! We would love to know more about you.