We are looking for a Level Designer to join the core game development team where you will be focusing on crafting dynamic, innovative and exciting levels and unique game modes and experience for our new F2P title.
- Plan, design and script scenarios in first person multiplayer shooter
- Realize the high-level vision of your missions through all stages of development from initial block out to final shipped product
- Work in a cross-discipline team developing a new exciting IP
- Balance PvP and PvE modes on a live game
- 3+ years of experience working in a Level or Mission Design position, with at least 1 shipped title on PC and/or console
- 3+ years of experience with 3D world and mission building tools like Unreal Engine, Unity or CryEngine
- Knowledge of traditional or visual scripting language for building level flows and scenarios
- Experience working in cross-discipline teams with programmers, artists and animators
The ideal candidate will also have
- worked on multiplayer games
- worked with Unreal Engine 4
Why should you join Redhill Games?
- We have a great team of passionate game developers so you will not be alone!
- We value character – we are all different but have a common purpose. We respect each other’s talent and contribution.
- We are very international – in the team we already have representatives of 12 countries!
- We speak the same language – Yes, it’s English! Among other languages we have Finnish, Swedish, Russian, Czech, French, Portuguese, Vietnamese, Hindi, Arabic, Slovak, German, Hebrew and Greek
- We love, play and develop games – you will always have someone to play with!
- Our office is conveniently located downtown Helsinki, with tons of options for transportation, shops and restaurants all within reach.
- If Finland is not your base, we will help you relocate and you will get to love the country of Moomins, Santa and coffee!
- Last but not least – we offer competitive compensation and good benefits!
You feeling it?
Just press the little red button below to send us e-mail (email@example.com). Tell us a bit about yourself and don’t forget to include a link to your portfolio and your CV/LinkedIn! We would love to know more about you.