We are looking for a professional and passionate Marketing Artist to join the crew in Helsinki (or Cyprus) and work with a team to capture studio and game community life, help editing trailers and producing video art.
- Taking responsibility for projects and self-producing/directing when necessary, or alternatively working closely with teams to realize a specific vision.
- Planning, scripting, shooting and editing branding and marketing materials
- Help creating short gameplay videos for the gaming community, TV commercials, and other marketing and production-based materials.
- Initiating concepts and work within a team to develop the best assets possible.
- Resizing, adapting and re-layouting existing videos to other sizes and formats, based on the specs and guidelines provided
- Using concept art or game style guide to create a consistent, on-target look across assets
- Creating beautiful assets, posters, characters and environments for marketing the studio and the game
- 3+ years of video editing experience (Adobe Premiere, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, After Effects)
- Basic knowledge of cinematography and using camera equipment
- Strong composition & layout skills
- Experience working under tight deadlines and maintaining a positive attitude under pressure is required.
- Team player with proven written and verbal communication skills, effective collaboration and negotiation skills, who enjoys group projects
- 2+ years of experience in 2D art production
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to multitask and quickly iterate on ideas
The ideal candidate will also have
- Keen interest and knowledge of video games
- Background from still photography
- Experience acting as a camera operator
Why should you join Redhill Games?
- We have a great team of passionate game developers so you will not be alone!
- We value character – we are all different but have a common purpose. We respect each other’s talent and contribution.
- We are very international – in the team we already have representatives of 17 countries!
- We speak the same language – Yes, it’s English! Among other languages we have Finnish, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese and Greek.
- We love, play and develop games – you will always have someone to play with!
- Our office is conveniently located downtown Helsinki, with tons of options for transportation, shops and restaurants all within reach.
- If Finland is not your base, we will help you relocate and you will get to love the country of Moomins, Santa and coffee!
- Last but not least – we offer competitive compensation and good benefits!
You feeling it?
Just press the little red button below to send us e-mail (email@example.com). Tell us a bit about yourself and don’t forget to include a link to your portfolio and your CV/LinkedIn! We would love to know more about you.