We are looking for a Monetization Designer to join the core game development team. You will be collaborating in building monetization strategy for our upcoming PC F2P Tactical Shooter.
- Building the monetization strategy for our upcoming F2P games
- Developing and managing the economy/monetization of the game
- Designing and implementing in-game monetization features, events and content for live game
- Coordinating closely with production and company leadership on meeting business goals
- 3+ years of experience as a monetization designer or similar role in the gaming industry
- 1+ years of running F2P game in live phase
- Excellent knowledge of the monetization of video games
- Experience with running engagement and monetization activities
- Knowledge and understanding of game design fundamentals
- Experience working in cross-discipline teams with programmers, artists and animators
- Strong communication and analytical skills
The ideal candidate will also have
- worked on multiplayer games
- worked on PC/Console games is a big plus
- experience in publishing communication
Why should you join Redhill Games?
- We have a great team of passionate game developers so you will not be alone!
- We value character – we are all different but have a common purpose. We respect each other’s talent and contribution.
- We are very international – in the team we already have representatives of 12 countries!
- We speak the same language – Yes, it’s English! Among other languages we have Finnish, Swedish, Russian, Czech, French, Portuguese, Vietnamese, Hindi, Arabic, Slovak, German, Hebrew and Greek
- We love, play and develop games – you will always have someone to play with!
- Our office is conveniently located downtown Helsinki, with tons of options for transportation, shops and restaurants all within reach.
- If Finland is not your base, we will help you relocate and you will get to love the country of Moomins, Santa and coffee!
- Last but not least – we offer competitive compensation and good benefits!
You feeling it?
Just press the little red button below to send us e-mail (email@example.com). Tell us a bit about yourself and don’t forget to include a link to your portfolio and your CV/LinkedIn! We would love to know more about you.