We’re looking for a Player Experience Specialist to join our growing team at Redhill Games, someone with proven social media skills, wrapped with deep understanding of community management and PC gaming.
In this role, you will act as the link between the players and the development team, making sure information flows smoothly in both directions. You are comfortable writing long form posts, interacting directly with players on social media or even jumping in front of the camera for streams or videos to relay information for our players.
- Handling game related communication towards the players and providing player perspective to the team
- Planning & creating content for SoMe, Twitch and Discord
- Analyzing & measuring the impact of community activities
- Monitoring, listening and responding to players on social platforms to keep conversations going and players engaged
- Identifying and reporting trends in player feedback or sentiment to the game team
- Experience managing social media platforms or communities for brands
- Proven content creation experience in all relevant social media channels, also including Twitch and Discord
- Proven channel/community management experience of all relevant social media channels, also including Twitch and Discord
- Base level understanding of analytics related to social media management
- Creative asset planning and ideation skills
- Moderate asset creation skills (Photoshop)
The ideal candidate will also have
- Experience in the game industry or being an avid gamer
- Language skills: near-native English is a must, but any additional language skills are a bonus!
- Team player mentality and ability to deliver even when the house is on fire
Why should you join Redhill Games?
- We have a great team of passionate game developers so you will not be alone!
- We value character – we are all different but have a common purpose. We respect each other’s talent and contribution.
- We are very international – in the team we already have representatives of 20 countries!
- We speak the same language – Yes, it’s English! Among other languages we have Finnish, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese and Greek.
- We love, play and develop games – you will always have someone to play with!
- Our office is conveniently located downtown Helsinki, with tons of options for transportation, shops and restaurants all within reach.
- Last but not least – we offer competitive compensation and good benefits!
You feeling it?
Just press the little red button below to send us e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Tell us a bit about yourself and don’t forget to include your CV/LinkedIn! We would love to know more about you.