We are looking for a skilled Producer to join the core game development team in Helsinki to help to drive PC game development and work with feature teams. Do you get a kick from helping others to do their job? Do you love shooters and believe the playing experience can be improved? Join our ranks and help us make it happen!
- Making sure everyone knows what to do, when and why
- Helping feature teams thrive so they can successfully complete their work on time and hit the quality bar
- Being invisible and unnoticeable while everything is working and everyone knows what to do
- Enabling the team to deliver great results by doing whatever it takes; shielding them from interruptions, flagging risks to stakeholders, ensuring scope of work is realistic, brewing coffee
- Working together with the Production team to define, test and improve the game quality
- Communicate requirements and schedules for upcoming features and releases to the team, and help them plan their work
- Managing the build process and quality for playtests, demos, releases and patches
- 3+ years in game development in various stages
- At least one shipped AAA PC or Console game in production position
- Great knowledge and experience with project and task management tools
- Practical experience in setting, guiding and Evaluating, using and refining different production processes
- Ability to clearly communicate schedules, goals and the reasons behind them to the team
- Staying calm when things do not go as planned
- Experience working with different disciplines
- Experience running multi-discipline teams
The ideal candidate will also have
- Experience with multiplayer games
- Experience with games as a service
- Knowledge/experience of Unreal development
- Knowledge/experience of console platforms
- Black belt in building IKEA furniture
Why should you join Redhill Games?
- We have a great team of passionate game developers so you will not be alone!
- We value character – we are all different but have a common purpose. We respect each other’s talent and contribution.
- We are very international – in the team we already have representatives of 21 countries!
- We speak the same language – Yes, it’s English! Among other languages we have Finnish, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese and Greek.
- We love, play and develop games – you will always have someone to play with!
- Our office is conveniently located downtown Helsinki, with tons of options for transportation, shops and restaurants all within reach.
- If Finland is not your base, we will help you relocate and you will get to love the country of Moomins, Santa and coffee!
- Last but not least – we offer competitive compensation and good benefits!
You feeling it?
Just press the little red button below to send us e-mail (email@example.com). Tell us a bit about yourself and don’t forget to include your CV/LinkedIn! We would love to know more about you.