We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Analyst to join our game development team on a project base (8 to 10 months).
You will be helping to bring the quality of our upcoming Tactical PC Shooter and bringing the game from the hands of developers to the millions of players out there.
- Helping with creating and maintaining test cases and other QA documents
- Executing manual and automated test plans
- Reporting, tracking and managing bugs in JIRA
- Providing qualitative feedback to our development team regarding player experience and usability
- Assisting in re-creating problems reported from the field
- Collaborating across multiple disciplines within the team in driving the game to completion
- Good knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Strong understanding of game/software development cycles
- Good understanding of defect reporting
- Familiarity with bug tracking software like Jira
- Experience in diagnosing, reporting, tracking and resolving issues
- Great communication and analytical skills
- Able to contribute to day-to-day efforts
- Advanced logical and analytical skills
- Ability to document and presents things in a detailed and understandable manner.
The ideal candidate will also have
- Experience with UX testing
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience with UE4
- Experience working with the third-party companies providing testing services
Why should you join Redhill Games?
- We have a great team of passionate game developers so you will not be alone!
- We value character – we are all different but have a common purpose. We respect each other’s talent and contribution.
- We are very international – in the team we already have representatives of 12 countries!
- We speak the same language – Yes, it’s English! Among other languages we have Finnish, Swedish, Russian, Czech, French, Portuguese, Vietnamese, Hindi, Arabic, Slovak, German, Hebrew and Greek
- We love, play and develop games – you will always have someone to play with!
- Our office is conveniently located downtown Helsinki, with tons of options for transportation, shops and restaurants all within reach.
- Last but not least – we offer competitive compensation and good benefits!
You feeling it?
Just press the little red button below to send us an e-mail (email@example.com). Tell us a bit about yourself and don’t forget to include your CV/LinkedIn! We would love to know more about you.