We are looking for a QA Specialist to join the core game development team.
You will be helping to bring the quality of our Strategic PC Shooter Nine to Five up and delivering the game from the hands of developers to the millions of players out there.
- Helping with creating and maintaining test documentation
- Designing and executing tests
- Reporting, tracking and managing bugs in Jira
- Providing qualitative feedback to our development team regarding player experience and usability
- Investigating and re-creating problems reported from the field
- Collaborating across multiple disciplines within the team in driving the game to completion
- 2+ years of experience in game development (PC and/or console preferable)
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Strong understanding of game/software development cycles
- Good understanding of defect reporting
- Familiarity with bug tracking software (Jira preferable)
- Experience in diagnosing, reporting, tracking and resolving issues
- Great communication skills
- Able to contribute to day-to-day efforts
- Advanced logical and analytical skills
- Familiarity with engineering method/approach
The ideal candidate will also have
- Experience with UE4
- Experience with game as a service
- Experience with UX testing
Why should you join Redhill Games?
- We have a great team of passionate game developers so you will not be alone!
- We value character – we are all different but have a common purpose. We respect each other’s talent and contribution.
- We are very international – in the team we already have representatives of 20 countries!
- We speak the same language – Yes, it’s English! Among other languages we have Finnish, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese and Greek.
- We love, play and develop games – you will always have someone to play with!
- Our office is conveniently located downtown Helsinki, with tons of options for transportation, shops and restaurants all within reach.
- Last but not least – we offer competitive compensation and good benefits!
You feeling it?
Just press the little red button below to send us e-mail (email@example.com). Tell us a bit about yourself and don’t forget to include a link to your portfolio and your CV/LinkedIn! We would love to know more about you.