We are looking for a Senior 3C Designer to join the core game development team where this person will be leading the creation of compelling character controls, features and design on both PC and Console game.
- Taking ownership of designing, prototyping, and implementing character control features
- Working closely with programmers and animators on delivering the best in class character controls for multiplatform first person shooter game
- Creating specifications and mockups to demonstrate your ideas to the team
- Cooperating with other designers on other second to second and combat features
- Collaborating together with the disciplines leads to improve design workflows and practices
- 6+ years working on multiplatform (PC & Console) first person shooters
- Shipped at least one PC and/or Console first person shooter game as a 3C Designer
- Experience working in cross-discipline teams with programmers, character artists and animators on delivering compelling character controls
- Has been responsible of developing entire gameplay features from start to finish
- SuperB communication and presentational skills
- Self-motivated and proactive with a dedication to improving your craft
The ideal candidate will also have
- Worked as a 3C designer on first person multiplayer shooter games
- Worked as a 3C designer with Unreal Engine 4
Why should you join Redhill Games?
- We have a great team of passionate game developers so you will not be alone!
- We value character – we are all different but have a common purpose. We respect each other’s talent and contribution.
- We are very international – in the team we already have representatives of 19 countries!
- We speak the same language – Yes, it’s English! Among other languages we have Finnish, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese and Greek.
- We love, play and develop games – you will always have someone to play with!
- Our office is conveniently located downtown Helsinki, with tons of options for transportation, shops and restaurants all within reach.
- If Finland is not your base, we will help you relocate and you will get to love the country of Moomins, Santa and coffee!
- Last but not least – we offer competitive compensation and good benefits!
You feeling it?
Just press the little red button below to send us e-mail (email@example.com). Tell us a bit about yourself and don’t forget to include a link to your portfolio and your CV/LinkedIn! We would love to know more about you.