We are looking for an Environment Artist to join the core game development team where you will be part of the layout creation process and creating a wide range of 3D environment assets for our game worlds.
- Modeling, texturing and implementation of environment assets
- Being able to find, follow references, concepts, and art direction, while also showing the initiative to take the work further independently
- Working closely with Lead Environment Artist and our Level Designers to create high quality, high resolution 3D environment art, mostly props and architecture.
- Combine traditional art knowledge with next-gen 3D authoring techniques to create visually compelling spaces.
- Stay up-to-date on the capabilities and workflows in Game Engine and other authoring tools as provided and used by the company.
- 4+ years of experience in AAA game development (PC and/or console)
- Shipped at least 1 AAA game (PC and/or console)
- You have experience in the creation of high quality, high resolution 3D assets, UV maps and materials.
- You have proficient knowledge of 3ds Max, Substance Painter & Designer.
Additional skills that will help you stand out
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4
- Experience designing and building levels and maps
- Experience working with Zbrush
- An appreciation for architecture and design
- Traditional art background
Why should you join Redhill Games?
- We have a great team of passionate game developers so you will not be alone!
- We value character – we are all different but have a common purpose. We respect each other’s talent and contribution.
- We are very international – in the team we already have representatives of 12 countries!
- We speak the same language – Yes, it’s English! Among other languages we have Finnish, Swedish, Russian, Czech, French, Portuguese, Vietnamese, Hindi, Arabic, Slovak, German, Hebrew and Greek
- We love, play and develop games – you will always have someone to play with!
- Our office is conveniently located downtown Helsinki, with tons of options for transportation, shops and restaurants all within reach.
- If Finland is not your base, we will help you relocate and you will get to love the country of Moomins, Santa and coffee!
- Last but not least – we offer competitive compensation and good benefits!
You feeling it?
Just press the little red button below to send us e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Tell us a bit about yourself and don’t forget to include a link to your portfolio and your CV/LinkedIn! We would love to know more about you.