We are looking for a Senior QA Specialist to join the core game development team.
You will be playing a significant role in the in-house QA team on the upcoming Tactical PC Shooter and bringing the game from the hands of developers to the millions of players out there.
- Assisting with designing, implementing, and maintaining QA processes
- Executing manual and automated test plans
- Tracking, reporting, and managing bugs in JIRA
- Helping create and maintain test cases and other QA documents
- Providing qualitative feedback to our development team regarding player experience and usability
- Assisting in re-creating problems reported from the field
- Collaborating across multiple disciplines within the team in driving the game to completion
- 5+ years of experience in AAA game development (PC and/or console)
- Shipped a PC/Console title as a Sr QA/QA Lead
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Strong understanding of game/software development cycles
- Experience with automated testing
- Familiarity with bug tracking software like Jira
- Experience in diagnosing, reporting, tracking and resolving issues
- Deep understanding of defect reporting, version control, and configuration management best practices, along with different testing phase best practices and objectives
- Great communication and analytical skills
- Experience working with the third party companies providing testing services
- Hungry to get hands dirty, not being just a manager;
- Able to contribute to day-to-day efforts
The ideal candidate will also have
- Experience with UX testing
- Experience with UE4
- Experience with game as a service
- Interest in mentoring junior colleagues and sharing knowledge
Why should you join Redhill Games?
- We have a great team of passionate game developers so you will not be alone!
- We value character – we are all different but have a common purpose. We respect each other’s talent and contribution.
- We are very international – in the team we already have representatives of 17 countries!
- We speak the same language – Yes, it’s English! Among other languages we have Finnish, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese and Greek.
- We love, play and develop games – you will always have someone to play with!
- Our office is conveniently located downtown Helsinki, with tons of options for transportation, shops and restaurants all within reach.
- If Finland is not your base, we will help you relocate and you will get to love the country of Moomins, Santa and coffee!
- Last but not least – we offer competitive compensation and good benefits!
You feeling it?
Just press the little red button below to send us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Tell us a bit about yourself and don’t forget to include your CV/LinkedIn! We would love to know more about you.