We are looking for a passionate gamer to take on the role of Player Support Lead to work with the core development team in Helsinki or Nicosia.
You will be building the Support approach, pipeline and team for our upcoming tactical PC shooter Nine to Five (www.ninetofive.game ) while working with all-star development team.
- Designing and building the Player Support pipeline for the different stages of Nine to Five’s life-cycle
- Optimizing, automating and customizing the CRM tool of our choice to suit our needs
- Working closely with QA to get up-to-date information about players’ issues and hot topics to the development team
- Building the collaboration pipeline between internal and external player support agents, QA and developers
- Scouting, training and collaborating with external support partners
- In the beginning: Acting as the sole responsible person for all things related to support
- At later stage of the game: Building, training and leading the internal support/player experience team
- Collecting and presenting relevant data from Player Support to the development team and other partners. Providing regular, timely and professional reports on trends and sentiments arising in Player Support
- Doing day-to-day ticket answering and player support work
- Creating FAQs and knowledge bases for both players and developers
- Being an authentic, trusted and easy-to-approach point of contact for our players
- 4+ years of Player Support experience in the video game industry
- Deep understanding of game communities and the best ways to talk with players
- Love for games and gaming, especially shooters and competitive games
- Passion for great customer service and communication
- Experience in team leading and working with external partners
- Experience in setting up and maintaining Support systems and pipelines for live games
- Experience in games-as-a-service production environment and needs
- Excellent writing, documentation and editing skills in English
- Great written and verbal communication skills, enthusiasm for teamwork and collaboration
- Self-motivation and the ability to take initiative
The ideal candidate will also have
- Experience in community work
- Technical background, and skills for making support integrations for the game, automating data and creating support bots
Why should you join Redhill Games?
- Redhill Games is one of the most promising game start-ups to come out of Europe lately; it has proven leadership, an all-star development team with background in some of the biggest companies in the games industry and a solid financial backing.
- Players and community mean a lot at Redhill – We want to develop our games with the help of our players. It takes a dialogue, not a monologue, to make amazing games that last for years and decades.
- We value character – we are all different but have a common purpose. We respect each other’s talent and contribution.
- We are very international – in the team we already have representatives of 12 countries!
- We speak the same language – Yes, it’s English! Among other languages we have Finnish, Swedish, Russian, Czech, French, Portuguese, Vietnamese, Hindi, Arabic, Slovak, German, Hebrew and Greek
- We love, play and develop games – you will always have someone to play with!
- Our HQ office is conveniently located downtown Helsinki, with tons of options for transportation, shops and restaurants all within reach.
- Our South office is located in the capital of the sunny island of Cyprus, Nicosia. You’ll get summer all year round, easy reach to mountains and sea, waterfalls and rivers.
- If you are not already based in Finland or Cyprus, we will help you to relocate!
- Last but not least – we offer competitive compensation and good benefits!
You feeling it?
Just press the little red button below to send us e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Tell us a bit about yourself and don’t forget to include your CV/LinkedIn! We would love to know more about you.