We are looking for a Talent Growth Manager to join our team in Helsinki.
The role of the TGM is to be a trusted partner and a coach to your peers and team.
You will support our growing team and provide a first-class experience to all our employees. You will be accountable for establishing and maintaining strong, positive, trusted relationships by working closely with the team leads and team members.
- Be the first point of contact for comprehensive employee experiences
- Supporting Team Leads with performance reviews, 1:1s, feedback sharing, mentoring and helping them becoming best leaders for their teams
- Working with the leads and management to build career progression system for each job family
- Working with employees and their leads to build personal development plans and help employees grow within their crafts
- Building an internal learning and development system and collate valuable resources to use
- Driving knowledge sharing within organization
- Taking part in the C&B industry surveys, monitoring markets’ changes where we have employees present or where we’re planning to recruit from
- Ensuring office atmosphere is healthy and productive
- Monitoring employee engagement, satisfaction and overall well-being and together with the leads proactively building plans to keep them on the level
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role (HRBP or HR Generalist) in the gaming or other creative industry
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Excellent spoken and written English as well as superb communication skills
- Self-motivated, with strong initiative and enthusiasm coupled with diplomatic approach
- Experience with coaching practices
The ideal candidate will also have
- Experience with talent acquisition
- Experience with designing and delivering internal training programs
- Bachelor degree in Psychology or coaching certification
- Experience working with international teams
Why should you join Redhill Games?
- We have a great team of passionate game developers so you will not be alone!
- We value character – we are all different but have a common purpose. We respect each other’s talent and contribution.
- We are very international – in the team we already have representatives of 19 countries!
- We speak the same language – Yes, it’s English! Among other languages we have Finnish, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese and Greek.
- We love, play and develop games – you will always have someone to play with!
- Our office is conveniently located downtown Helsinki, with tons of options for transportation, shops and restaurants all within reach.
- If Finland is not your base, we will help you relocate and you will get to love the country of Moomins, Santa and coffee!
- Last but not least – we offer competitive compensation and good benefits!
You feeling it?
Just press the little red button below to send us e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Tell us a bit about yourself and don’t forget to include your CV/LinkedIn! We would love to know more about you.