We are looking for a talented UI Artist with game art and user interface experience to support the Nine to Five development team. As an UI Artist you will work as part of our UI/UX team and closely with our game designers to bring the user experience of Nine to Five to the next level.
- Create mock-ups based on the game design requests.
- Implementing the UI designs and feature into the engine and making sure they are functional on all necessary platforms.
- Create assets in Illustrator and Photoshop based on a style guide for the game.
- Work very closely with the Art team, UI/UX Designers and community team.
- 3+ years of experience working in the gaming studio working on PC/console titles
- Good understanding and hands-on experience of Unreal, Unity or similar game engine.
- Shipped at least one console AAA title as an UI Artist.
- Able to understand technical implementations, limitations and scalability.
- 3+ years’ experience in the design field, at least two years in the games industry.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator required).
- Good artistic skills (proportion, color, composition).
The ideal candidate will also have
- Excellent understanding of UX and interface design in games.
- Good knowledge/experience of scalable UI design.
- Confident understanding of typography and basic color theory.
Why should you join Redhill Games?
- We have a great team of passionate game developers so you will not be alone!
- We value character – we are all different but have a common purpose. We respect each other’s talent and contribution.
- We are very international – in the team we already have representatives of 19 countries!
- We speak the same language – Yes, it’s English! Among other languages we have Finnish, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese and Greek.
- We love, play and develop games – you will always have someone to play with!
- Our office is conveniently located downtown Helsinki, with tons of options for transportation, shops and restaurants all within reach.
- If Finland is not your base, we will help you relocate and you will get to love the country of Moomins, Santa and coffee!
- Last but not least – we offer competitive compensation and good benefits!
You feeling it?
Just press the little red button below to send us e-mail (email@example.com). Tell us a bit about yourself and don’t forget to include a link to your portfolio and your CV/LinkedIn! We would love to know more about you.