We are looking for a talented UI Artist with game art experience to support Nine to Five development team. As an UI Artist you will work close with the UI/UX Designers to bring Nine to Five to the next level.
- Create UI -assets based on the style guides and game design requests
- Collaborate in developing the Nine to Five visual style and work according to existing style guides.
- Create assets in Illustrator, Photoshop or other similar package.
- Work very closely with the Art team, UI/UX Designers, and community team
- 2+ years’ experience in the games industry.
- Confident understanding of typography and basic color theory.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator required).
- Able to understand technical implementations, and limitations.
- Good artistic skills (proportion, color, composition)
The ideal candidate will also have
- Bachelor degree in Computer Graphic Design or comparable experience
- Knowledge/experience of Unreal development
Why should you join Redhill Games?
- We have a great team of passionate game developers so you will not be alone!
- We value character – we are all different but have a common purpose. We respect each other’s talent and contribution.
- We are very international – in the team we already have representatives of 14 countries!
- We speak the same language – Yes, it’s English! Among other languages we have Finnish, Swedish, Russian, Czech, French, Portuguese, Vietnamese, Hindi, Arabic, Slovak, German, Hebrew and Greek
- We love, play and develop games – you will always have someone to play with!
- Our office is conveniently located downtown Helsinki, with tons of options for transportation, shops and restaurants all within reach.
- If Finland is not your base, we will help you relocate and you will get to love the country of Moomins, Santa and coffee!
- Last but not least – we offer competitive compensation and good benefits!
You feeling it?
Just press the little red button below to send us e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Tell us a bit about yourself and don’t forget to include a link to your portfolio and your CV/LinkedIn! We would love to know more about you.