We are looking for a passionate gamer to take on the role of UA Professional working within the core development team in Helsinki or Nicosia.
As a member of the Marketing team, the UA Manager will help define and grow the overall Game Marketing Strategy, drive user growth and maximize ROI, design, implement and track acquisition campaigns to drive new players to our products on ad networks, social media platforms and various other channels including streaming platforms.
The UA manager will be responsible to lead, analyze, and interpret data across all UA operations to support the overall marketing strategy; work with our data analysts and internal teams to develop insights, advise on the implementation of analytic solutions and tracking; analyze data to optimize campaigns to meet volume and return on investment targets.
- In close collaboration with the Game Development Team, define and lead the overall UA strategy for the game you are in charge of to maximize its growth profitably
- Lead, plan, manage and execute performance-based user acquisition across various advertising channels
- Be an owner of the whole UA strategy
- Analyze data and optimize campaign performance based on LTV and ROI evaluation.
- Explore new opportunities for user growth including new channels, partnerships and messaging
- Manage and grow relationships with external partners for UA efforts across the globe, while being able to negotiate and buy ad traffic
- Generate performance reports. Create and present review and action plans to drive user growth based on your analytical insights.
- Together with BI Analysts build and maintain BI tools to make informed decisions quickly while empowering others cross functionally to have information readily accessible
- Develop toolsets that will automate campaign optimization
- Develop frameworks for forecasting, exploring trends, and spotting anomalies
- Design experiments to test the validity of hypotheses around user acquisition strategy
- Previous working experience in games or app user acquisition (ideally 4+ years)
- Exceptional analytical, communication and teamwork skills
- Experience with attribution tools required
- Passion for analytics, advertising as well as PC and console gaming
- Demonstrated ability to effectively own, manage and optimize monthly multi-million-dollar acquisition budgets with clear ROI targets
- Comfort in distilling technical information into business decisions, with a desire to own the business outcome of the analysis you produce
- Profound understanding of the ad networks, campaign attribution, creative management and campaign optimization.
- Drive relentless culture of experimentation on all key existing channels, while also ideating and establishing new UA funnels
- Campaign management, including optimization and monitoring of campaigns, budget allocation, leading A/B tests, identifying new channels, analysis
- Deep Experience of performance marketing, including directly managing Facebook and other ad networks.
- Able to contribute to day-to-day efforts
The ideal candidate will also have
- Experience analyzing large datasets in an analytics role
- Experience in taking a PC/console game to market
- Advanced experience with Tableau or other similar visualization toolA passionate and organized self-starter, who doesn’t accept the status quo, but always seeks to improve and automate workflows in order to increase performance.
- A people person, who can charm not only with experience and knowledge, but also with their personality
Why should you join Redhill Games?
- We have a great team of passionate game developers so you will not be alone!
- We value character – we are all different but have a common purpose. We respect each other’s talent and contribution.
- We are very international – in the team we already have representatives of 17 countries!
- We speak the same language – Yes, it’s English! Among other languages we have Finnish, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese and Greek.
- We love, play and develop games – you will always have someone to play with!
- Our headquarter is conveniently located downtown Helsinki, with tons of options for transportation, shops and restaurants all within reach.
- Last but not least – we offer competitive compensation and good benefits!
You feeling it?
Just press the little red button below to send us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Tell us a bit about yourself and don’t forget to include your CV/LinkedIn! We would love to know more about you.